KORASMART TUBE 2400 and 2400E
Local ventilation unit KORASMART TUBE with heat recovery based on the principle of varying direction of air flow
Unit body KORASMART TUBE is installed in a tube passing through the perimeter wall and connection the interior and exterior. Upon acitvation, the fan inside the unit turns from the interior to exterior, so the evacuated stale air charges the heat exchanger. Approximately after a minute, the direction of the rotation switches back and the cold supplied air takes the accumulated heat from the exchanger. This process then repeats continuously.
The continuous suplly of fresh air requires two unis installed in the room, opposite each other. With only one unit the direction of air flow changes in regular intervals.
suitable for bedrooms
Advantages KORASMART TUBE 2400 and 2400E
- automatic ventilation mode
- heat recovery up to 90 %
- two in one: auxiliary ventilation and evacuation functions
- change of air flow direction in minute cycle
- stylish design - functional element is placed in the ventilation tube
- controlled ventilation of flat - units sommunicate with each other and change the air flow as needed
- wireless communication between units
- simple control using SI Comfort application through a smart phone or tablet
- optional programming of unit operation
- easy installation
KORASMART TUBE 2400
Unit with manually controlled flap
KORASMART TUBE 2400E
Unit with electronically controlled flap
|Noise absorption (DIN EN 20140-10)||Dn,e,w = 35 dB|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Air power output with a fan||15 m3/h*||32 m3/h*||45 m3/h*|
|Noise level (DIN EN ISO 3745,at 8 dB room insulation)||LN = 25 dB (A)||LN = 38 dB (A)||LN = 46 dB (A)|
|Power input||2,1 W||2,9 W||4,3 W|
|Electrical connection||230 V|
|Heat recovery efficiency||up to 90 %|
|Plastic cover colour||white|
* This is the total air capacity. In case of alternating operation the volume of supplied air is half of the total (7,5; 16; 22,5 m3/h).
Mounting and accessories
The establishment of Koventa in 1965 also in fact means the beginning of the history of KORADO.
All steel panel radiators RADIK in version VENTIL KOMPAKT and design radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL VKM can be additionally fitted with a valve Eclipse 4381 made by IMI company.