Small ventilation unit with great noise absorption and big advantages: quiet, powerful, easy-to-control and quick to install
To eliminate bothersome outside noise during ventilation try our proven solution – KORAVENT 100. Higher noise absorption in combination with noise-insulating windows will recreate a place of tranquility and peace inside your home for you to enjoy. Other harmful pollutants such as fine dust and pollen will also not enter your room thanks to the various optional filters. Ventilation units may be set using the LCD screen to various modes.
Benefits of KORAVENT 100
- highly efficient protection against external noise
- low operational noise and quiet ventilation
- illuminated LCD screen: option to set ventilation power and to program the duration of ventilation
- individual control of air output through side sliders
- 3 optional filters: fine pollen filter, coarse dust filter, activated carbon filter
- easy filter cartridge replacement, filter replacement indicator
- small size and modern high-gloss cover design
- easy to install and assemble
Basic ventilation unit
|Noise absorption (DIN EN 20140-10)||Dn,e,w = 50 dB|
|Level 1||Level 6||Level Max|
|Air power output with a fan||approximately 30 m3/h||approximately 60 m3/h||180 m3/h|
|Noise level (DIN EN ISO 3741)||17 dB (A)||24 dB (A)||41 dB (A)|
|Power input||2 W||5 W||30 W|
|Electrical connection||230 V ~ / 0,15 A|
|Filter class||G3 / F5 / Activated carbon|
|Plastic cover colour||white|
Mounting and accessories
The establishment of Koventa in 1965 also in fact means the beginning of the history of KORADO.
All steel panel radiators RADIK in version VENTIL KOMPAKT and design radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL VKM can be additionally fitted with a valve Eclipse 4381 made by IMI company.