KORASMART 1100 and 1100T
Local ventilation unit with heat recovery and automatic dehumidification
KORASMART 1100 creates an optimal and healthy climate for living. It permanently avoids proliferation of moulds and eliminates damage due to excessive humidity. Automatic ventilation and humidity control is based on the preset humidity level in the room.
Benefits of KORASMART 1100 and 1100T
- automatic control of parameters based on the current air humidity in the room
- simultaneous air intake and exhaust
- it is possible to choose between automatic and manual control
- recovery of heat up to 68 % without any condensation inside the unit
- low operating voltage of 12 V suitable for bathrooms or rooms with high levels of humidity
- maximum power consumption 7 W
- easy installation
Basic ventilation unit
Unit designed to be built into the wall with an integrated power converter
|Noise absorption (DIN EN 20140-10)||Dn,e,w = 40 dB|
|Lowest level||Highest level|
|Air power output with a fan||approximately 10 m3/h||approximately 20 m3/h|
|Noise level (DIN EN ISO 3745,at 8 dB room insulation)||LN = approximately 26 dB (A)||LN = approximately 40 dB (A)|
|Power input||approximately 4 W||approximately 7 W|
|Electrical connection||230 V ~ / 0,17 A|
|Heat recovery efficiency||up to 68 %|
|Plastic cover colour||white|
Mounting and accessories
The establishment of Koventa in 1965 also in fact means the beginning of the history of KORADO.
All steel panel radiators RADIK in version VENTIL KOMPAKT and design radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL VKM can be additionally fitted with a valve Eclipse 4381 made by IMI company.