Are you renovating a bathroom or choosing heating for a new building?
We can offer you heating to suit all of your requirements and preferences. You can choose from several modern designs, colours and sizes. We offer both classic towel rail radiators for heating the whole room and electric towel rail radiators ideal for giving the temperature a little boost outside the heating season, for example on cooler days during the summer. You can also choose towel rail radiators with combined heating.
Design of towel rail radiators by KORADO
KORALUX LINEAR and RONDO: Classic design with round profiles
KORATHERM AQUAPANEL: Modern design with square profiles and high heat output
The KORATHERM AQUAPANEL designer radiator is a new addition to our product range. It fits perfectly into modern interiors - meeting the requirements of even the most demanding of customers. Another advantage is its higher heat output as compared to other radiators which are suitable for the bathroom.
KORALUX NEO: The elegant design of a classic towel rail radiator
KORALUX NEO is a designer towel rail radiator with a connection on one side only. It has a one-sided right or left bottom connection. It offers heat output comparable with that of the standard KORALUX range, as well as a choice of paint finishes in almost 200 RAL colours, including the new matte black. Original accessories which come in the form of drying racks and hangers can also be used with this new product. On sale since January 2021.
How to choose the method of heating
Hot water radiator
This is a common towel rail radiator which you connect to the existing heating system in your home.
When to choose a hot water radiator?
- Use this during renovation or in a new building where you know you have the possibility of connecting it to the heating system.
- The towel rail radiator will easily heat the whole bathroom. However, you must always be careful to choose the correct size depending on the size of the bathroom.
- The heat source can, for example, be a gas or electric boiler or a heat pump, etc.
Electric radiator – electric heater
A radiator which is connected to a socket or the mains.
When to choose an electric radiator?
- Choose an electric radiator if you do not have heating pipes in the bathroom.
- You will appreciate the advantage of an electrical connection during renovation if you don’t want to cut into the tiles but just connect the towel rail radiator.
- An electric heater is also ideal for additional heating if you have underfloor heating and want to give the temperature in the bathroom a boost.
A combined towel rail radiator can be connected to the heating system and at the same time connected to the mains.
When to choose a combined radiator?
- You can use a combination radiator in the same way as a hot water radiator, but you will also appreciate it outside the heating season when you have the heating system turned off but you just want to give the temperature in the bathroom a boost or dry things on the radiator (using the suitable accessories).
What are the smallest and largest radiator sizes available?
KORALUX towel rail radiators:
shortest 69 cm, tallest 182 cm, narrowest 40 cm, widest 75 cm
KORATHERM AQUAPANEL designer radiators:
dimensions depend on the number of panels – height 79 to 178 cm, length 50 to 75 cm
Which accessories can be purchased to go with towel rail radiators?
Practical accessories such as drying racks and hangers can be purchased to go with KORALUX and KORATHERM AQUAPANEL towel rail radiators. These are suitable for all models except the KORALUX STANDARD. For more information, please visit the accessories section of our website.
“While renovating a small bathroom in a house built in the 1960s, we were faced with the challenge of how to heat the bathroom and at the same time give it an elegant look while maintaining the original character of the place. In the end, we opted for a combination of underfloor heating and the Koralux Linear Classic - E towel rail radiator from Korado which doesn’t take up much space and at the same time can dry two to three towels. Quiet operation, an elegant white look and suitable dimensions were the main criteria for us when making our choice, although easy installation was a nice bonus too.”
“We made our decision according to the price-performance ratio and we made the same choice for the second time in a row. Koralux is a high-quality product at a great price, and what is more, it is made by a Czech manufacturer. The design is simple, it doesn’t interfere with anything in the bathroom and it has lots of different hooks on the accessories, so we also like to use it for drying towels and clothing. And it’s great that you can get it in any colour you want.”
“We bought the Koralux as an electric heater in chrome and we are very satisfied. It’s great that we can heat the bathroom with electricity even in summer when the heating is turned off. We use it to dry wet towels or other things. That is also precisely why we chose chrome, so we don’t have to worry about the paintwork cracking because we dry wet things directly on the radiator.”
Do you need any advice?
We can help you choose the right type of heating and answer any questions you may have.
We are a Czech company and one of the largest suppliers on the Czech and global market.