Electric Heater accessories
RE10A temperature regulator
Basic Technical Data - Accessories
|Technical data||VS1 plug Z-SKV-0002||RE10A Temperature regulator Z-SKV-0004|
|Indication of operation||Yes||Yes|
|Choice of operating modes||No||Yes|
|Rated voltage||230 V/50 Hz||230 V/50 Hz|
|Protection||IP 41||IP 20|
|Working position||In compliance with General Safety Regulation||Vertical with the lead-in cable at the bottom|
Warning for your safety:
- The installation and replacement of the heating element, replacement of the power cable and fitting of all electric accessories may be carried out only by a person with the required and valid professional qualification.
- The recommended (maximum) heat output values of the electric heating elements mentioned in the technical data sheet of each individual towel rail radiator KORALUX may not be exceeded.
- If the same outlet is used both for connection of the radiator to the heating system and for the installation of the electric heating element it is necessary to order the “T-branch“ (article code Z-SKV-0001).
- The allowed working position is only vertical with the power cable below, that means the electric heating element may be inserted in the radiator only from below.
- The radiator may not be aerated and must be permanently connected to the heating system.
- Please study carefully the attached “Operating Instructions” where all principles and conditions of a safe operation of the radiator with combined heating are explained and highlighted clearly and demonstrably.