Fixing of KORATHERM VERTIKAL and REFLEX radiators
Design radiators KORATHERM VERTIKAL, KORATHERM VERTIKAL - M a KORATHERM REFLEX are mounted on the wall.
KORATHERM design radiators have two upper and two lower hangers welded to the back of the radiator, with the exception of models 10, 11 and 20 with a length of L= 144 mm. For these models, there is only one upper and one lower hanger.
Position of hangers and table with sizes
|KORATHERM VERTIKAL, KORATHERM VERTIKAL - M, KORATHERM REFLEX|
|L [mm]||144||218||366 ÷ 958|
|Type||K10V/ K10VM/ K10R||K11V/K11VM||K20V/K20R|
Values X1 and X2 are dependent on the type of fixing bracket actually used.
Split bracket VERTIKAL
For mounting the radiators KORATHERM VERTIKAL and REFLEX with height H = 500 mm and higher it is recommended to use preferentially the split bracket VERTIKAL (order number Z-U558).
- Set contains: 2 x brackets, screws 7 x 60 mm, dowel plugs Ø 10 mm, 4 x safety catch against lifting and move
- Suitable for all types with welded fixing hangers with height of radiators H = 500 mm and higher
- Zinc-coated metal parts
- Equipped with a safety catch to prevent the radiator from lifting and move
- Enables mounting on the wall at a distance of D = 40 mm from the wall
- Used for concrete structures and masonry from porous concrete and solid bricks
- Maximum vertical load is 1500 N
- Maximum permitted horizontal load on the bracket in longitudinal and transverse direction is 250 N
Number of brackets
For mounting KORATHERM radiators it is always necessary to use the number of brackets corresponding to the number of upper welded hangers (see Mounting to the wall).
For mounting the radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL, type 10 and 11, it is necessary to use three split brackets from the lenght L=2300 mm and longer.
|Split bracket VERTIKAL||Z- U558|