RADIK - What valves are used in panel radiators of VK design?
The HEIMEIER valve has always been used, as it is the European top in the region. Numeric designation is stamped on the face of the valve and can be subtracted after removing the manual or thermostat head. If you need to replace a control fitting (valve) in the radiator, it is imperative that the fitting (valve) is identified first by the stamped numbers and only then ordered. These fittings are in no way interchangeable with each other with the exception of 4333 and 4360, which may be interchanged.
1. 1994 to 1997 - valve insert with thread M 22 x 1.5 and marking 4326 (Catalogue No.: Z-ND-004)
2. 1997 to 2000 - valve insert with thread G ½ and marking 4324 (Catalogue No.: Z-ND-005)
3. 2000 to 2005 - incorporated valve with thread G ½ and marking 4340(Catalogue No.: Z-ND-009)
4. 2005 to 2015 - incorporated valve with thread G ½ and marking 4333 (Catalogue No.: Z-ND-015)
(In models VKM and COMBI VK already since 4/2004).
5. 2005 to 2015 - incorporated valve with thread G ½ and marking 4360 (Catalogue No.: Z-ND-057)