Combined Heating KORALUX
All KORALUX towel rail radiators connected to the heating system can be supplemented with electric heating element without the integrated temperature regulator Z-KT7-XXXX-10, or they can be used with the integrated temperature regulator Z-KT7R-XXXX-XY. This way a towel rail radiator for combined heating (warm-water – electricity) is created which can be used regardless of whether the heating system is in operation.
The basic version of these electric radiators is connected to the main distribution frame by a cable connected to the wiring box if the electric radiator does not have an integrated temperature regulator, a modified cable enabling direct connection to a socket can be used. However, the accessories must be ordered according to the required comfort and economy levels and must be installed on the cable.
The following accessories are available:
- the VS1 plug with manual switch (order code Z-SKV-0002)
- the RE10A electric temperature regulator (order code Z-SKV-0004)
|VS1 plug||RE10A temperature regulator||"T" branch|
Electric heater EL.07 with integrated temperature regulator
Electric heater EL.07 without integrated temperature regulator
Basic technical data - electric radiators
|Electric heating element EL.07 without integrated temperature regulator Z-KT7-XXXX-10||Electric heating element EL.07 with integrated temperature regulator Z-KT7R-XXXX-XY|
|Indication of operation||yes*)||yes|
|Indication of fault condition||no||yes|
|Selection of operation modes||no||yes|
|Rated voltage||230 V/ 50 Hz||230 V/ 50 Hz|
|Input range||200 ÷ 1200 W||200 ÷ 1200 W|
|Protection||IP 44||IP 44|
|Lead-in cable length||1,5 m||1,5 m|
|Connecting thread||G 1/2||G 1/2|
|Working position||Vertical with the electric power supply at the bottom||Vertical with the regulator on the bottom-left or bottom-right side|
*) applicable only when the VS1 plug or the RE10A temperature regulator are used
**) applicable only when the RE10A temperature regulator is used
Basic technical data - accessories
|Technical data||VS1 plug Z-SKV-0002||RE10A Temperature regulator Z-SKV-004|
|Indication of operation||yes||yes|
|Choice of operating modes||no||yes|
|Rated voltage||230 V/50 Hz||230 V/50 Hz|
|Protection||IP 41||IP 41|
|Working position||In compliance with General Safety Regulation||Vertical with the lead-in cable at the bottom|
Warning for your safety:
- The installation and replacement of the heating element, replacement of the power cable and fitting of all electric accessories may be carried out only by a person with the required and valid professional qualification.
- The recommended (maximum) heat output values of the electric heating elements mentioned in the technical data sheet of each individual towel rail radiator KORALUX may not be exceeded.
- If the same outlet is used both for connection of the radiator to the heating system and for the installation of the electric heating element it is necessary to order the “T-branch“ (article code Z-SKV-0001).
- The allowed working position is only vertical with the power cable below, that means the electric heating element may be inserted in the radiator only from below.
- The radiator may not be aerated and must be permanently connected to the heating system.
- Please study carefully the attached “Operating Instructions” where all principles and conditions of a safe operation of the radiator with combined heating are explained and highlighted clearly and demonstrably.
Combined heating - Electric heater EL.07
|Electric heating element EL.07 with integrated temperature regulator|
|Output [W]||Ordering code - white finish||Ordering code - chrome finish||Length [mm]|
|Electric heating element EL.07 without integrated temperature regulator
|Output [W]||] Ordering code||Length [mm]|
Combined heating - Accessories
|RE10A Temperature regulator||Z-SKV-0004|