Towel Rail Radiators KORALUX
- designed for heating bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and other utility spaces
- intended for installation in central heating systems with the maximum working pressure of 10 bar
- designed for one-pipe or two-pipe heating systems with pressurized and some of them also gravity-fed circulation
- manufactured from closed steel profiles of various diameters and shapes
- wide range of types and sizes
- standard paint finish white RAL 9016, on request in another 11 colours from KORADO colour card and in chrome design, on special order also in other colours from RAL colour range
Direct electric heating
We are changing to a new packaging for our products
The establishment of Koventa in 1965 also in fact means the beginning of the history of KORADO.
All steel panel radiators RADIK in version VENTIL KOMPAKT and design radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL VKM can be additionally fitted with a valve Eclipse 4381 made by IMI company.