Steel Panel Radiators – RADIK®
- intended for heating of family and apartment houses, office buildings as well as non-residential spaces
- intended for installation in central heating systems with the maximum working pressure of 10 bar
- designed for one-pipe or two-pipe heating systems with pressurized and some of them also gravity-fed circulation
- suitable also for low temperature heating systems
- standard paint finish white RAL 9016, on request in another 11 colours from KORADO colour card, on special order also in other colours from RAL colour range
- includes also RADIK KLASIK-R suitable for reconstructions
to pressurized or gravity-fed heating systems
Version VENTIL KOMPAKT
The establishment of Koventa in 1965 also in fact means the beginning of the history of KORADO.
All steel panel radiators RADIK in version VENTIL KOMPAKT and design radiators KORATHERM HORIZONTAL VKM can be additionally fitted with a valve Eclipse 4381 made by IMI company.
Higher heat outputs and smarter design of KORALINE bench convectors